Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Google Tool that I found Interesting !

Hello Readers,
In this blog, I am going to write about the topic/training session that i found which was interesting for the google tool, which was Google Earth.

I thought that my college Shaimas presentation was really good and well demonstrated. She talked about Google Earth, which most of us had an idea about it.
I think what made it interesting, is the way she presented the session to the class.

Google earth is tool that can help anyone to look up any place or location around the world. You can fly to any county or city and see whats it all about. It offers many range of options, you can use it in different languages.
You can also visit the moon and planet Mars and watch videos or read about most important events that happen on a certain Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment