Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dubai Metro : )

Guess what Readers !!


I have finally had a chance to get on the Dubai metro with my friends; we have been planning for this day, for quite a long time now... it was a nice and an enjoyable experience...
We parked our car at the Rashidya station and went on till MOE .. Once we got there we decided to change out destination and went all the way to Nakheel Harbour Port station. We took a taxi to JBR, we were hoping to get on the bus, but no busses were going that direction.
The weather was lovely and wished we could stay till later on.

It wouldn’t be a Great outing if I and my best friend hadn’t went head to head with each other as usual and this time it was over the tickets !! which I thought was better than our other stupid little arguments we had in the past. Once we got over that, it was cute seeing my friend getting excited and rushing to get into the train thinking it was going to leave us behind.

The train was nice; we liked the regular seating area then the female and children cabinet which felt like JAIL!! .It was nice to look at Dubai from a different perspective and view which made me realize how blessed I am to be here, and hopefully this metro idea could extend to other emirates in the UAE or maybe even the neighboring Gulf countries .

I cant seem to find my cameras wire, so that I can upload  few pictures , maybe sometime later.

No comments:

Post a Comment