Tuesday, December 8, 2009

GOOD BREAK GOTTEN SO FAR!!

Got back from a nice long week holiday which I wished it never ended!!
National day was celebrated 2 weeks back although it’s on the 2nd of Dec; at out college we start it off at the green area of DWC... We had sky divers falling of the sky with the colors of the UAE flag... I’ve seen it last year but it always seems to impress me every time the college organizes it, and then went off with my friend around the College looking at some of the activities that was going. The worst thing was I was marked absent and still is, even though I was at the college, I didn’t know that we would need attendance on national day!!! It’s a first!!






As it is... I spent the rest of my break in Oman with my stepdads family in Muscat!! I hate going to Oman but what would I do if my driver isn’t around to drive me where I want to go (My Sister) .. The weather was different and colder than Dubai which was the only thing that I liked most.
On our way to Oman, roads were crowded and full of visitors at the border which would take a lot of time for us to get through luckily we caught up with my stepdad and he went in the office and stamped or passports so we don’t have 2 wait for hours in the queue, benefit of having a royal family memberJ.. We planned to stay there for 2 days, but we ended up a week there because of the sightseeing BBq’s and trips we had my mom was furious and always called us to come back the next day which we didnt do cause my sister didn’t feel like driving back. Till the week has come to an end and she realized that we have something called LIFE that we have to go back to that includes a lot of COLLEGE WORK AND ASSISGNMENT >_<

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there ..

    lol I'm suffering from the same issue ..
    Attendance on National Day
    Although I was in college before being marked absent ..

    Poor us =( ..

    Anyways .. I really enjoyed readig your blogs .. and loved your shots of the National Day too =D



    Regards ..

    ReplyDelete